Our studio «hochurisovat!» (the direct translation of the name is — I want to paint) — it is a cozy place with lovely people.
Here we learn how to draw, make friends and love
the people we are surrounded by. We have classes for children
and adults. The programs we have help our guests to learn some
new techniques, develop their creativity and gain new experiences.
All the programmes are designed by our tutors especially for their groups.
The three main areas of our work are:
— Adult classes (basic painting and drawing, advanced drawing, sketch, oil, watercolor, life drawing/portrait, scrapbooking, outdoor classes);
— Classes for children (creativity, plasticine art, painting, drawing, mother and child classes, applique);
— External workshops (these are free classes such as creative activities in restaurants, shopping centres etc.). You can arrange the workshops by contacting Nora Mushon email@example.com.
We want everyone in the studio to be comfortable and cozy, so please observe the studio guests seven simple rules:
1. If you want to leave your paper in the studio we usually put it in a special place, just sheets but not a folder.
2. All guests shuold sign their work.
3. We do not leave perishable foods in the studio and always throw anthing unwanted in the trash outside.
4. We do not drink alcoholic beverages in the studio. But if your tutor offers tea or coffee, guests should help to wash and clean up the dishes.
5. Please do not leave personal belongings in the studio (dishes, clothes etc.)
6. You can leave your painting materials such as paint, canvas and a folder with pictures in the studio, but please put them in a box with a lid and store in the store room or in your tutors shelf. It is important to attach a sticker with your name and contact details.
7. Before you bring your own still life material (such as flowers, fruits, soft toys or utensils), please discuss this with the head-tutor .
And the most important rule of all is you must first be registered.
Sign up for the first class by e-mail — firstname.lastname@example.org.
|single session||5 sessions||10 sessions||private|
|Mother and Child||1400/1 hours||5000||10000||2800|